TAPA of 67-68, Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 3AX, is the legal owner of this website and the legal owner of the information contained on this website including logos, graphic material and layout. Any individual who browses, uses, accesses or enters this website whether for personal or professional reasons, in a private capacity or on behalf of a commercial organisation or charity, agrees to comply and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions as set out in this document by TAPA.
The following term “User” refers to any individual(s) who browses, uses, accesses or enters this website in any capacity. The term “TAPA” refers to this website and any parties legally responsible for this website.
If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Service. These terms set out the basis on which Users may use the Service. By using the Service, Users accept these terms, concluded between Users and TAPA and agree to be bound by them. If Users do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Service.
1. The information and data contained on this website is for general information purposes only. TAPA makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, the data on this website may contain unintentional errors or inaccuracies. TAPA cannot accept liability for accuracy of this data.
2. TAPA may suspend, alter, remove or vary any part of the information or services offered on this website for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of TAPA and such changes deem to become effective immediately on the updating / posting of the information contained on this website by TAPA.
3. The information contained on this website is subject to change without further notice and TAPA does not accept liability and offers no warranty whatsoever to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information and data contained on this website at any time.
4. Any action the User takes or relies on as a result of the information contained on this website is done entirely at the Users own risk. It is the responsibility of the User to seek legal advice before acting on any information or advice contained on this website. The User accepts to not hold TAPA liable as a result of any action taken by any third party against the User as a result of the use of this website or hold TAPA responsible for any costs or damages incurred as a result of the reliance of information contained on this website.
5. Users are granted permission by TAPA to browse the relevant areas of this website provided that such activities are for private research. The User may not reproduce, copy, transmit, re-publish, distribute or use for financial gain or any other reason any of the data contained on this website without obtaining prior written consent from TAPA.
6. Any unauthorised use of this website by any individual of any capacity accepts a potential claim for damages in respect to TAPA.
8. Any User of this website will not hold TAPA liable including associated costs if the browsing of this website results in any technical faults or damage being inflicted to any equipment operated to access this website including servicing or professional checking. Users may not be able to access all areas and links on this website if their equipment does not support the relevant technology associated with this website.
10. Any complaints, disputes or queries including any legal proceedings which may arise through the use of this website are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
11. Any User of this website that orders any product or service from TAPA has a cancellation period of seven days if they wish to cancel any product or service with TAPA at any time. This term is an extension of Users statutory cancellation rights.